Homegrown Raps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rap community for all skill levels.

HomeHG Raps PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inVote For Us @ Top.25

Northern Territory dating - I like to be submissive in bed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warrnamb

Northern Territory dating  - I like to be submissive in bed Empty
PostSubject: Northern Territory dating - I like to be submissive in bed   Northern Territory dating  - I like to be submissive in bed EmptySat 23 Jul 2011, 10:04 am

Toowoomba dating - I want to explore my wild side My name is Aisha FOGARTY
Northern Territory dating  - I like to be submissive in bed Sydney1 Northern Territory dating  - I like to be submissive in bed Sydney2 Northern Territory dating  - I like to be submissive in bed Sydney3 Northern Territory dating  - I like to be submissive in bed Sydney4
I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Coffs Harbour free online dating dating usa Bunbury online dating singles in New South Wales free online dating Geelong free online dating I have had some bad past relationships, and can't take any more heartaches. Just when you think you have found forever, the door slams. I enjoy the little things in life, kissing me for no reason, holding hands, sitting on the couch cuddling watching a movie and just looking into my eyes with that glow. I don't want or need to be spoiled, but I need to know that I am their special one and only, that I am important and not just behind closed doors and I want to be happy again. I have always been thought of as a good girl. I guess deep down I'm trying to change that. BTW I NEVER do something like this but I'm hoping to find a guy that will take advantage of that stiuation. I expect a man to treat me a certain way when he is with me. If you think you and I could have some fun together, feel free to send me a quick message. I really wanna know how being discreet but casual feels. i am a fun loving and happy person who is looking for a fun guy. i have just relocated and need some fun in my life right now. i am not looking for a relationship right now but someone who will fulfill my needs a few times per week. I am looking for a man who knows what he truely wants out of life. Someone who is outgoing. I am not the kind of person who wants to stay home all the time. Im looking for that one man for me. It's not the year 1998 (or otherwise; older date for reference pt)..Internet dating is not that uncommon, so starting your profile with the words just checking this site out, ora friend told me about it I don't buy. And if we do hit it off as friends or otherwise and someone asks how we met, I'm going to say the Internet. Anyone who is embarrassed about that fact or feels they have to lie about it Please don't bother contacting me. Young girl, seeking a sometime friend, maybe with benefits if we have chemistry. Only interested in someone young, frustrated, not too agressive or macho. It's best if you have a car because I don't and it makes life easier. I'm very good with certain pleasures that I am interested in sharing with a young man.
Back to top Go down

Northern Territory dating - I like to be submissive in bed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homegrown Raps :: ~ Text'cee Forum ~ :: Call Outs-
Jump to: