Homegrown Raps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rap community for all skill levels.

HomeHG Raps PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inVote For Us @ Top.25

what yah think...?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kris Kokain
Admin
Admin
Kris Kokain

Number of posts : 394
Mood : Carnivorous
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Battle Record
Wins: 3
KO Wins: 2
Losses: 1

what yah think...? Empty
PostSubject: what yah think...?   what yah think...? EmptySun 30 Nov 2008, 4:44 am

ok, im down for getting LOTS of work done, but at the same time i dnt wana hav to search around the site for shit, yah feel..

Battle Updates:
so if we have to update records from finished BATTLES (text [topical, reg., gore], audio [topical, reg., song], gfx) its easier for us to have a specific area for people to open a topic to say who they beat, whether it was a ko er not, also enclosed on the page they have to post the link to the finished battle.. jus for reference..

Admin/Mod Board...
1 board specifically locked by a p-werd, just for the team.. simple to descuss up an comin events.. talk about suggestions n whether er not we wana impliment them.. yah know shit like that... pretty much anything to do wit the site..
..also, as a side board er sum ish... it could have a board for contacting the team.. say sum1 has a problem wit sumthin on the site.. yah know shit like that...

i dunno, im kinda jus rambling,.. writing this while watchin superstar.. so i might not be totally koherent wit sum ish.. but hit me back..
Back to top Go down
Madeye
Admin
Admin
Madeye

Number of posts : 496
Mood : Predatorial
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Battle Record
Wins: 4
KO Wins: 2
Losses: 1

what yah think...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what yah think...?   what yah think...? EmptySun 30 Nov 2008, 11:14 pm

Work with what we got atm.
We'll be swamping ourselves if we don't
keep a pace with our admining/modding.

Please go over the forums content seeking
any relevant material/threads that are
catering to the same idea.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://homegrownraps.forumotion.com/

what yah think...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum